Delphi High Performance: Concurrency, Mutli-threading, Memory Management, and more
Build fast, scalable and high performing applications with Delphi
- Build efficient and concurrent applications in Delphi
- Identify performance bottlenecks and apply the correct algorithm to fix them
- Delve into memory management and learn to solve problems with it
Delphi is a cross-platform Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that supports rapid application development for Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OS X, Google Android, iOS, and now Linux with RAD Studio 10.2. This book will be your guide to build efficient high Performance applications with Delphi.
The book begins by explaining you how to find performance bottlenecks and apply the correct algorithm to fix them. It will teach you how to improve your algorithms before taking you through Parallel programming and explore the various tools to build highly concurrent applications. You will then delve into improving the performance of your code and master the cross platform RTL improvements. Finally, this book will take you through memory management with Delphi and help you leverage the several external libraries to write better performing programs.
By the end of the book, you will be adept with the knowledge to create High Performance Applications with Delphi.
What you will learn
- Find performance bottlenecks and easily mitigate them
- Learn different approaches to fix algorithms
- Understand parallel programming and work with various tools included with Delphi
- Master the RTL for code optimization
- Explore memory managers and its implementation
- Leverage external libraries to write better performing programs
Who This Book Is For
This is for Delphi developers who would like to build High Performance applications with Delphi. Prior knowledge of Delphi is assumed.