Become a better web programmer by writing efficient and modular code by using various features of ECMAScript
- A recipe based guide to help you become a better web programmer and write efficient and modular code.
- Learn to write asynchronous code and improve the speed of your web applications.
By the end of the book, you will be able to use the new features in ES8 that allow you to produce more efficient, expressive, and simpler programs.
What you will learn
- Bundle a set of modules into a single script file using Webpack
- Create and work with promises using the Promise object and methods
- Compose async functions to propagate and handle errors
- Implement WebWorkers, SharedMemoryBuffers and Atomic functions to perform operations in parallel
- Go through different design patterns to create structures in order to solve common organizational and processing issues
- Use and extend Map, Set, and Symbol to work with user defined classes and simulate data types
- Explore the new array methods to limit the need for looping with arrays and other collections
Who This Book Is For