Java EE 8 Development with Eclipse, 3/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $398Java EE框架整合開發入門到實戰——Spring+Spring MVC+MyBatis（微課版）
貴賓價: $1,782OCP Java SE 8 Programmer II Exam Guide (Exam 1Z0-809)
貴賓價: $730輕量級Java EE企業應用實戰（第5版）——Struts 2+Spring 5+Hibernate 5/JPA 2整合開發(DVD光盤1)
貴賓價: $336Node.js 區塊鏈開發
Learn how to develop, debug, test, and troubleshoot Java EE 8 applications rapidly with Eclipse
- Go beyond simply learning Java EE APIs and explore the complete workflow of developing enterprise Java applications
- Learn to use the features of Eclipse Java EE to simplify Java EE application development
- Learn to develop microservices and deploy it in cloud
Java EE is a technology for developing enterprise class, scalable applications. With recent changes to Java EE specifications, Java EE application development has become a lot simpler. However, recent changes have also added many new specifications, some of which compete with existing Java EE specification. Along with Java EE specifications and APIs, it is also very important to understand the entire application development process and tools that can help simplify and accelerate Java EE application development, testing and deployment. This guide provides a complete overview of developing Java EE applications using Eclipse. Many features of the Eclipse IDE are explained. These enable the rapid development, debugging, testing, and deployment of Java EE applications. You'll explore not just different Java EE technologies and how to use them (JSP, JSF, JPA, JDBC, EJB, web services etc.), but also suitable technologies for different scenarios.
The book starts with how to set up the development environment for Java EE applications and then goes on to describe many Java EE specifications in detail, with an emphasis on examples. You'll learn how to deploy an example application in Tomcat, Glassfish Application Servers and also in the Cloud.You will also learn how to create microservices and deploy them in Docker container. You'll create a simple application that reads from a queue, processes the request, and publishes results to a topic and Eclipse MAT (Memory Analysis Tool) to debug memory issues.
What you will learn
- Set up Eclipse, Tomcat, and Glassfish server for Java EE application development
- Use JSP, Servlet, JSF, and EJBs to create a user interface and write business logic
- Create Java EE database applications using JDBC and JPA
- Handle asynchronous messages using MDBs for better scalability
- Deploy and debug Java EE applications and create SOAP and REST web services
- Write unit tests and calculate code coverage
- Troubleshoot application performance and memory issues
- Deploy the application on Cloud
- Creating and deploying microservices
Who This Book Is For
If you are a Java developer who has little or no experience in Java EE application development or you have experience in Java EE technology but are looking for tips to simplify and accelerate your development process, then this book is for you.