Oracle CX Cloud Suite Deliver a seamless and personalized customer experience with the Oracle CX Suite
- Make optimal use of your Oracle CX Cloud Suite to improve business results
- Achieve improved customer insights through Oracle CX's advanced capabilities
- Learn how to design a CX solution architecture
Oracle CX Cloud offers features and capabilities that help companies excel at sales, customer management, and much more. This book is a detailed guide to implementing cloud solutions and helping administrators of all levels thoroughly understand the platform.
Oracle CX Cloud Suite begins with an introduction to high-level Oracle architecture and examines what CX offers over CRM. You'll explore the different cloud-based tools for marketing, sales, and customer services, among others. The book then delves into deployment by covering basic settings, setting up users, and provisioning. You'll see how to integrate the CX suite to work together to interact with the environment and connect with legacy systems, social connectors, and internet services. The book concludes with a use case demonstrating how the entire Oracle CX Suite is set up, and also covers how to leverage Oracle ICS and Oracle CX Cloud for hybrid deployment.
By end of the book, you will have learned about the working of the Oracle CX Cloud Suite and how to orchestrate user experience across all products seamlessly.
What you will learn
- Differentiate between Oracle CRM and CX Cloud suites
- Explore a variety of Oracle CX Cloud tools for marketing and sales
- Set up users and database connections during deployment
- Employ Cloud Suite CX tools to aid in planning and analysis
- Implement hybrid Oracle CX solutions and connect with legacy systems
- Integrate with social media connectors like Facebook and LinkedIn
- Leverage Oracle ICS and Oracle CX Suite to improve business results
Who this book is for
This book is for administrators who want to develop and strengthen their Oracle CX Cloud Suite skills in the areas of configuration and system management. Whether you are a new administrator or an experienced professional, this book will enhance your understanding of the new Oracle CX features.
Kresimir Juric has spent many years in different positions and working with many different projects/clients. He has broad competence in designing and deploying various CX/CRM systems, helping customers grow their businesses and achieve their goals.
Kresimir has experience of introducing organizational change as an internal resource and as a consultant in organizations ranging from SOHO/SME to some of the biggest international corporations.
Kresimir has implemented CRM systems and organizational changes in the telecommunications, banking, hospitality, credit information, manufacturing, and pharmaceutical industries with the least possible organizational resistance.
- King is dead, long live the king
- Overview of products
- CX Solution Architecture
- Analysis AS-IS, TO-BE
- Adopting the strategy, organizational changes
- Organizing and conducting implementation project
- Scenarios and deployments
- Case study Oracle CX cloud – Telco