Mastering Python Design Patterns : A guide to creating smart, efficient and reusable software, 2/e
Kamon Ayeva, Sakis Kasampalis
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2018-08-30
- 售價: $1,470
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,397
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 248
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1788837487
- ISBN-13: 9781788837484
Python、Design Pattern 設計模式
精通 Python 設計模式, 2/e (Mastering Python Design Patterns : A guide to creating smart, efficient and reusable software, 2/e) (簡中版)
$194Spring 3.x 編程技術與應用
$403JSP 項目開發全程實錄, 3/e
Taking advantage of various design patterns to master the art of solving problems using Python
- Mastering application's design using core patterns in Python
- Learn tricks to solve common design and architectural challenges
- Elect right plan to update the ability of program and its productivity
Python is an object-oriented, scripting language that is used in wide range of categories. In software engineering, a design pattern is a favoured solution to a software design problem. Although not new, design patterns remain one of the hottest topics in software engineering and they come as a ready source for software developers to solve the common problems they face at work.
This book will take you through a variety of design patterns and explain them with the help of real-world examples. The book will introduce you to more low-level detail and concepts on how to write Pythonic code, not just focusing on common solutions as implemented in Java and C++. It hold small sections on correction, best practices, system architecture, and its design aspects. This book will assist you in understanding the core concepts of design patterns, its plan and methods to run-over software design problems. You'll focus on all GOF design patterns that are used to solve everyday problems and upskill yourself with all the reactive and functional patterns that help to build resilient, scalable and robust applications.
By the end of the book, you will be able to efficiently address common problems faced while developing applications and be comfortable working on scalable and maintainable projects of any size.
What you will learn
- Explore Factory Method and Abstract Factory for object creation
- Clone objects using the Prototype pattern
- Make incompatible interfaces compatible using the Adapter pattern
- Secure an interface using the Proxy pattern
- Choose an algorithm dynamically using the Strategy pattern
- Keep the logic decoupled from the UI using the MVC pattern
- Leverage the Observer pattern to understand Reactive programming
- Explore patterns for Cloud Native, Microservices and Serverless architectures.
Who This Book Is For
The target audience is both beginner- and advanced-level developers in the Python programming language. No knowledge of design patterns is expected.