Mastering SAP S/4HANA 1709: Strategies for Implementation and Migration: Transition to S/4HANA with tried and tested deployment scenarios
Learn every aspect of SAP S/4HANA with skills needed for migration from SAP ECC, the process steps in the project, the Customer Vendor Integration (CVI), configuration involved, and when to implement SAP Central Finance
- Learn the insights of implementation and configuration of SAP S/4HANA along with implementation options and considerations.
- Gain expertise in designing of business processes using SAP Central Finance which can result in zero disruption and change management.
- Unlock deeper level of insights in the available SAP S/4HANA Deployment options and what suits the changing customer scenarios.
SAP S/4HANA Implementation, Migration and Central Finance are the key projects running across the globe and millions of consultants are working day and night to move these through. This book will render you virtual implementation experience and you can follow the steps to configure the learning system in your own interest. It focuses on several topics and each topic is covered in details to make you a successful SAP S/4 HANA professional.
You will begin with the understanding of SAP HANA and then move towards S/4HANA and the deployment options available to customers including what suits various customer needs. You will then understand the impact of S/4HANA on General Ledger, Asset Accounting, Profitability analysis and all SAP notes will also be listed and as when needed. Moving on you will get details about pre migration, migration and post migration steps including the near zero down time strategy and how to implement Central Finance with and without MDG using SLT. Finally, greenfield implementation using SAP Activate Methodology will also be covered in this book.
What you will learn
- Understand What is SAP HANA and SAP S/4HANA
- Learn How to implement SAP S/4HANA as Greenfield implementation with SAP Activate Methodology
- Discover the hidden challenges in SAP Central Finance
- Migrate from ECC to S/4HANA successfully in a non-disrupted roadmap
- Find out what has changed from Classic Asset Accounting to New Asset Accounting
- Learn the changing in configuration of General Ledger, Profitability Analysis and Controlling
- Find out what is Near Zero Down Time Strategy ion Migration projects
- Learn the Customer Vendor Integration (CVI)
Who This Book Is For
This book is for project managers, solution architects, and consultants who are planning to implement, are in the process of implementing, or are currently upgrading/migrating to SAP S/4HANA for ERP solutions.