Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions: Exam Guide 70-53: Pass the 70-535 Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions test on your first attempt
Certify yourself as an architect with 70-535 Architecting Microsoft Solutions (70-535) exam using this book that fully covers all the exam objectives in a comprehensive manner
- Learn to successfully design and architect powerful solutions on Azure Cloud platform
- Enhance your job-role skills with mock tests and practice questions.
- A detailed certification guide that will help you clear the 70-535 exam with confidence
This guide will get Azure Architects and Developers up-to-date with the latest updates on Azure from an architecture and design perspective. It includes all the topics that are still relevant from the previous 70-534 exam, updated with the latest features like Artificial Intelligence, IoT, and architecture styles.
Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions: Exam Guide 70-535 is divided into six parts, where the first part will give you a good understanding on how to design a Compute Infrastructure. It also dives into designing networking implementations and data implementations. You will be learning about designing Platform Service Solutions and designing for Operations. Next, you will be able to secure your resources and data, as well as design a mechanism for governance and policies. You will also understand the objective of designing Platform Services Solutions, by covering concepts of Artificial Intelligence, IoT and Media Services and Messaging Solutions. The book concludes with the Designing for Operations Objective by covering application and Platform Monitoring and Alerting and Operations Automation Strategies. By the end of the book, all the exam objectives will be met and you will have all the information you need to pass the 70-535 exam. You will also become an expert on designing solutions on Microsoft Azure.
What you will learn
- Use Azure Virtual Machines to design effective VM deployments
- Implement Architecture styles, like Serverless and Microservices on top of the Azure platform
- Secure your data using the different security features in Azure and design effective security strategies
- Design Azure storage solutions using various Azure storage features
- Learn to design Azure Data Services, relationaldatabases, NoSQL and CosmosDB storage in a highly available and cost-effective manner
- Know how to design identity management solutions for your applications and resources using different identity providers
- Design state of the art solutions using Artificial Intelligence, IoT and Azure Media Services.
- Use the different automation solutions that are incorporated in the Azure platform.
Who This Book Is For
This book is aimed at architects and experiences developers who want to prepare for the 70-535 exam. Technical architects interested in learning more about designing cloud solutions will also find this book useful.