Blockchain Quick Reference: A guide to exploring decentralized Blockchain application development
Brenn Hill, Samanyu Chopra, Paul Valencourt
Understand the Blockchain revolution and get to grips with Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, and Corda
- Resolve common challenges and problems faced in the Blockchain domain
- Study architecture, concepts, terminologies, and Dapps
- Make smart choices using Blockchain for personal and business investments
Blockchain Quick Reference takes you through the electrifying world of Blockchain technology, and is designed for those who want to polish their existing knowledge regarding various pillars of the Blockchain ecosystem.
This book is your go-to guide which teaches you how to apply principles and ideas for making your life and business better. You will cover the architecture, Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), tokens, smart contracts, and terminologies, before studying how they work. All you need is a curious mind to get started with Blockchain technology. Once you have grasped the basics, you will explore components of Ethereum, such as ether token, transactions, and smart contracts, in order to build simple Dapps. You will then move on to learning why Solidity is used specifically for Ethereum-based projects, followed by exploring different types of Blockchain with easy-to-follow examples. All this will help you tackle challenges and problems. In addition to this, you will learn how Blockchain has been revolutionizing Internet of Things (IOT) and machine learning, and how it can affect business processes.
By the end of this book, you will not only have solved current and future problems relating to Blockchain technology but also be able to build efficient decentralized applications.
What you will learn
- Understand how Blockchain architecture components work
- Acquaint yourself with cryptography and the mechanics behind Blockchain
- Apply consensus protocol to determine business sustainability
- Understand what ICOs and crypto mining are and how they work
- Create cryptocurrency wallets and coins for transaction mechanisms
- Understand the use of Ethereum for smart contract and Dapp development
Who This Book Is For
Blockchain Quick Reference is for you if you are a developer who wants to get well-versed with Blockchain and its associated concepts and terminologies. You will explore the working mechanism of a decentralized application with the help of examples. Business leaders and Blockchain enthusiasts will also find this book useful, as it will help you efficiently address challenges and make better personal and business investments.