Hands-on Artificial Intelligence with TensorFlow: Build real-world Artificial Intelligence applications using TensorFlow.
Amir Ziai, Ankit Dixit
Understand artificial intelligence, and build AI applications using TensorFlow with real world use cases
- Comprehensive overview of all aspects of Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning
- Worked examples using TensorFlow to analyze the various data sets
- Case studies in healthcare and FinTech using TensorFlow
Artificial Intelligence is a growing area with the emphasis on creating intelligent machines to reason, evaluate, and understand like humans. It is used extensively across many fields such as image recognition, robotics, language processing, healthcare, finance, and so on. With Google's TensorFlow library you can make your machines smarter.
This book will provide you with the rundown explaining AI concepts, TensorFlow, approaches to solving AI and algorithms that will give us the base in order to build smart solutions. You will cover simple to advanced level AI tasks such as Deep learning, Reinforcement Learning, Generative Adversarial Networks, Multimodal Learning and much more.The book then covers all the main hardware processors and platforms currently being deployed by AI systems including GPU, TPU, ASICs, Neuromorphic and cloud platforms The book will then take the readers through case studies, where they will examine the application of AI to the important areas of healthcare and FinTech and analyze their datasets respectively.
The book concludes by summarizing what we have learned and briefly investigating the possible developments in Artificial Intelligence we can expect to see in the future.
What you will learn
- Use TensorFlow to analyze a variety of data sets
- Understand artificial intelligence, and build real-world AI applications using TensorFlow
- Learn about the various approaches to Artificial Intelligence
- How to implement and optimize the various Deep Learning algorithms
- Learn the latest techniques in AI with applications in TensorFlow
- Explore real-world case studies in healthcare and finance.
Who This Book Is For
This book is for anyone who wants to build real-world Artificial Intelligence applications using TensorFlow. Having some working knowledge of tensorflow and machine learning concepts will be useful to get the most out of the book.