Echo Quick Start Guide
J. Ben Huson
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2018-05-30
- 售價: $993
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $943
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 136
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1789139430
- ISBN-13: 9781789139433
Echo is a leading framework for creating web applications with the Go language. This book will show you how to develop scalable real-world web apps, RESTful services, and backend systems with Echo
- The easiest way to learn how to build web apps with Echo
- Build a full working project
- For Go developers with only basic web development knowledge required
Echo is a leading framework for creating web applications with the Go language. This book will show you how to develop scalable real-world web apps, RESTful services, and backend systems with Echo.
After a thorough understanding of the basics, you'll be introduced to all the concepts for a building real-world web system with Echo. You will start with the the Go HTTP standard library, and setting up your work environment. You will move on to Echo handlers, group routing, data binding, and middleware processing. After that, you will learn how to test your Go application and use templates.
By the end of this book you will be able to build your very own high performance apps using Echo.
A Quick Start Guide is a focussed, shorter title which provides a faster paced introduction to a technology. They are for people who don’t need all the detail at this point in their learning curve. The presentation has been streamlined to concentrate on the things you really need to know, rather than everything.
What you will learn
- Key design considerations for high performance Echo applications
- How Echo handles routing
- How context is managed through the lifetime of the request and response pipeline
- Decrease complexity of your apps by developing middleware functions
- Interact with the request through request data bindings
- Interact with the response through response data renderings within the framework
- Use Echo's logging and error handling facilities
- Render Go templates within Echo to allow for server side rendering of content
Who This Book Is For
You will need to know the basics of the Go language, and the general concepts of web development.
Table of Contents
- Understanding HTTP, Go and Echo
- Developing Echo Projects
- Exploring Routing Capabilities
- Implementing Middleware
- Utilizing Request Context and Data Bindings
- Performing Logging and Error Handling
- Testing Applications
- Providing Templates and Static Content