Zabbix 4 Network Monitoring - Third Edition: Monitor the performance of your network devices and applications using the all-new Zabbix 4.0
Patrik Uytterhoeven, Rihards Olups
- 出版商: Packt Publishing - ebooks Account
- 出版日期: 2019-02-11
- 售價: $1,857
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,764
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 776
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1789340268
- ISBN-13: 9781789340266
Gather detailed statistics and deploy impressive business solutions with Zabbix 4.0
- Experience the full impact of this useful and increasingly popular tool - Zabbix 4.0
- Manage hosts and system maintenance to keep your network performing for the people who use it
- A step-by-step guide to smarter network monitoring
This book is a perfect starting point for monitoring with Zabbix. Even if you've never used a monitoring solution before, this book will get you up and running quickly, before guiding you into more sophisticated operations with ease. You'll soon feel in complete control of your network, ready to meet any challenges you might face.
Starting with the installation, you will discover the new features in Zabbix 4.0. You will then get to grips with native Zabbix agents and SNMP devices. You will also explore Zabbix's integrated functionality for monitoring Java application servers and VMware.
The book also covers notifications, permission management, system maintenance, and troubleshooting - so you can be confident that every potential challenge and task is under your control. If you're working with larger environments, you'll also be able to find out more about distributed data collection using Zabbix proxies.
Once you're confident and ready to put these concepts into practice, you will find out how to optimize and improve performance. Troubleshooting network issues is vital for anyone working with Zabbix, so the book is also on hand to help you work through any technical snags and glitches you might face. By the end of this book, you will learn more advanced techniques to fine tune your system and make sure it is in a healthy state.
What You Will Learn
- Learn to install Zabbix server and one agent from source
- Manage hosts, users, and permissions while acting upon monitored conditions
- Visualize data with the help of ad-hoc graphs, custom graphs, maps, and reports
- Simplify complex configurations and learn to automate them
- Monitor everything from web pages to IPMI devices and Java applications to and VMware stats
- Configure Zabbix to send alerts including problem severity and time period
- Troubleshoot any network issue - fast
Who This Book Is For
If you're new to Zabbix look no further than this book. This book is for system and network administrators who are looking to put their knowledge to work with Zabbix 4.0.