This is a practical certification guide covering all the exam topics in an easy-to-follow manner backed with self-assessment scenarios for better preparation.
- A step-by-step guide to give you a clear understanding of the Network+ Certification
- Learn about network architecture, protocols, security, and network troubleshooting
- Confidently ace the N10-007 exam with the help of practice tests
CompTIA certified professionals have always had the upper hand in the information technology industry. This book will be your ideal guide to efficiently passing and achieving this certification. Learn from industry experts and implement their practices to resolve complex IT issues.
This book revolves around networking concepts where readers will learn topics like network architecture, security, network monitoring, and troubleshooting. This book will not only prepare the readers conceptually but will also help them pass the N10-007 exam. This guide will also provide practice exercise after every chapter where readers can ensure their concepts are clear.
By the end of this book, readers will leverage this guide and the included practice questions to boost their confidence in appearing for the actual certificate.
What you will learn
- Explain the purpose of a variety of networking concepts and implement them appropriately
- Understand physical security and common attacks while securing wired and wireless networks
- Understand the fundamentals of IPv4 and IPv6
- Determine and explain the appropriate cabling, device, and storage technologies
- Understand network troubleshooting methodology and appropriate tools to support connectivity and performance
- Use best practices to manage the network, determine policies, and ensure business continuity