Network Security Strategies
Build a resilient network and prevent advanced cyber attacks and breaches
- Explore modern cybersecurity techniques to protect your networks from ever-evolving cyber threats
- Prevent cyber attacks by using robust cybersecurity strategies
- Unlock the secrets of network security
With advanced cyber attacks severely impacting industry giants and the constantly evolving threat landscape, organizations are adopting complex systems to maintain robust and secure environments. Network Security Strategies will help you get well-versed with the tools and techniques required to protect any network environment against modern cyber threats.
You'll understand how to identify security vulnerabilities across the network and how to effectively use a variety of network security techniques and platforms. Next, the book will show you how to design a robust network that provides top-notch security to protect against traditional and new evolving attacks. With the help of detailed solutions and explanations, you'll be able to monitor networks skillfully and identify potential risks. Finally, the book will cover topics relating to thought leadership and the management aspects of network security.
By the end of this network security book, you'll be well-versed in defending your network from threats and be able to consistently maintain operational efficiency, security, and privacy in your environment.
What you will learn
- Understand network security essentials, including concepts, mechanisms, and solutions to implement secure networks
- Get to grips with setting up and threat monitoring cloud and wireless networks
- Defend your network against emerging cyber threats in 2020
- Discover tools, frameworks, and best practices for network penetration testing
- Understand digital forensics to enhance your network security skills
- Adopt a proactive approach to stay ahead in network security
Who this book is for
This book is for anyone looking to explore information security, privacy, malware, and cyber threats. Security experts who want to enhance their skill set will also find this book useful. A prior understanding of cyber threats and information security will help you understand the key concepts covered in the book more effectively.
Dr. Aditya Mukherjee is a Cyber Security veteran and an Information Security Leader with 14+ years of experience in Leadership roles across Info. Sec. domains such as Defence & Law Enforcement, Financial Services, Health & Public Service, Products, Resources, Communications, Media & Technology. His core expertise includes Cyber Security Strategy, Strategic Risk & Cyber Resilience Assessment, Tactical Leadership & Development, GRC & Security Audit, Security Operations, Architecture & Engineering, Threat Management, Security Investigation, and Forensics.
He started his career as an Entrepreneur, where his specializations included implementation of Cyber security solutions / Cyber transformation projects, and solving challenges associated with Security architecture, framework, policies, and procedures. Later he had the opportunity to work with various LEA across India and conduct over 160 trainings programs for Government organizations, Corporate and educational institutions. Over the tenure of his career he has been bestowed with various Industry recognitions & Awards, of which most recently are the - Cyber Sentinel of the Year, CISO of the Year 2019 @ Indian CISO Awards 2019, Most Innovative / Dynamic CISO of the Year - 2018, and an Honorary Doctorate - For Excellence in the Field of Cyber Security Management.
Table of Contents
- Network Security Concepts
- Security for Cloud and Wireless Networks
- Mitigating Top Network Threats of 2020
- Network Penetration Testing and Best Practices
- Advance Network Attacks
- Network Digital Forensics
- Performing Network Auditing
- Continuous and Effective Threat Management
- Proactive Security Strategy