Becoming a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect: Prepare for the review board by practicing example-led architectural strategies and best practice
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2021-02-12
- 售價: $1,900
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,805
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 628
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 1800568754
- ISBN-13: 9781800568754
Design and build high-performance, secure, and scalable Salesforce solutions to meet business demands and gain practical experience using real-world scenarios by creating engaging end-to-end solution presentations
- Design scalable technical solutions on the Salesforce Lightning platform
- Learn common integration, data migration, and security patterns for designing reliable architectures
- Build an end-to-end delivery framework pipeline for delivering successful projects within specified timelines
Salesforce Certified Technical Architect (CTA) is the ultimate certification to validate your knowledge and skills when it comes to designing and building high-performance technical solutions on the Salesforce platform. The CTA certificate is granted after successfully passing the CTA review board exam, which tests your platform expertise and soft skills for communicating your solutions and vision.
You'll start with the core concepts that every architect should master, including the data lifecycle, integration, and security, and build your aptitude for creating high-level technical solutions. You'll then explore specific knowledge domains that are tested in the review board. With the help of real-world examples, this book provides insights into essential topics such as selecting systems or components for your solutions, designing scalable and secure Salesforce architecture, and planning the development lifecycle and deployments. Finally, you'll work on two full mock scenarios that simulate the review board exam, helping you learn how to identify requirements, create a draft solution, and combine all the elements together to create an engaging story to present in front of the board or to a client in real life.
By the end of this Salesforce book, you'll have gained the knowledge and skills required to pass the review board exam and implement architectural best practices and strategies in your day-to-day work.
What You Will Learn:
- Explore data lifecycle management and apply it effectively in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Design appropriate enterprise integration interfaces to build your connected solution
- Understand the essential concepts of identity and access management
- Develop scalable Salesforce data and system architecture
- Design the project environment and release strategy for your solution
- Articulate the benefits, limitations, considerations, and design choices relating to your solution
- Discover tips, tricks, and strategies to prepare for the Salesforce CTA review board exam
Who this book is for:
This book is for Salesforce architects who want to become certified technical architects by learning how to design secure and scalable technical solutions for their organizations. A solid understanding of the Salesforce platform is required, ideally combined with 3 to 5 years of practical experience as an application architect, system architect, enterprise architect, or solution architect.