Identity with Windows Server 2016: Microsoft 70-742 MCSA Exam Guide: Deploy, configure, and troubleshoot identity services and Group Policy in Windows Server 2016
Vladimir Stefanovic, Sasha Kranjac
Equip yourself with the most complete and comprehensive preparation experience for Identity with Windows Server 2016: Microsoft 70-742 exam.
- Helps you demonstrate real-world mastery of Windows Server 2016 identity features and functionality and prepare for 70-742
- Acquire skills to reduce IT costs and deliver more business value
- Enhance your existing skills through practice questions and mock tests
MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification is one of the most sought-after certifications for IT professionals, which includes working with Windows Server and performing administrative tasks around it. This book is aimed at the 70-742 certification and is part of Packt's three-book series on MCSA Windows Server 2016 certification, which covers Exam 70-740, Exam 70-741, and Exam 70-742.
This exam guide covers the exam objectives for the 70-742 Identity with Windows Server 2016 exam. It starts with installing and configuring Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), managing and maintaining AD DS objects and advanced configurations, configuring Group Policy, Active Directory Certificate Services, and Active Directory Federation Services and Rights Management. At the end of each chapter, convenient test questions will help you in preparing for the certification in a practical manner.
By the end of this book, you will be able to develop the knowledge and skills needed to complete MCSA Exam 70-742: Identity with Windows Server 2016 with confidence.
What you will learn
- Install, configure, and maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Manage Active Directory Domain Services objects
- Configure and manage Active Directory Certificate Services
- Configure and manage Group Policy
- Design, implement, and configure Active Directory Federation Services
- Implement and configure Active Directory Rights Management Services
Who this book is for
This book primarily targets system administrators who are looking to gain knowledge about identity and access technologies with Windows Server 2016 and aiming to pass the 70-742 certification. This will also help infrastructure administrators who are looking to gain advanced knowledge and understanding of identity and access technologies with Windows Server 2016. Familiarity with the concepts such as Active Directory, DNS is assumed.
Table of Contents
- Installing and Configuring Active Directory
- Managing and Maintaining Active Directory
- Creating and Managing Group Policy
- Understanding and Implementing Active Directory Certificate Services
- Understanding and Implementing Federation and Rights Management