Live Longer with AI
A fascinating journey from before birth to death on how technology can be harnessed to help us live healthier, longer, and better lives
- 20 of the world's top experts on artificial intelligence, genomics and longevity share their insights on bringing health and wealth together to live longer and better
- A scientifically-backed exploration on how technology can help us understand the current pandemic, equip ourselves better for the next one, and live our best lives in a post-Covid-19 world
- Discover how AI is accelerating our understanding of aging at a cellular level and can help us keep healthy across our life course - moving away from sick care to well-being
Live Longer with AI examines how the latest cutting-edge developments are helping us to live longer, healthier and better too. It compels us to stop thinking that health is about treating disease and start regarding it as our greatest personal and societal asset to protect.
The book discusses the impact that AI has on understanding the cellular basis of aging and how our genes are influenced by our environment - with the pandemic highlighting the interconnectedness of human and planetary health.
Author Tina Woods, founder and CEO of Collider Health and Collider Science, and the co-founder of Longevity International, has curated a panel of deeply insightful interviews with some of today's brightest and most innovative thought leaders at the crossroads of health, technology and society, including:
Professor Nir Barzilai, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, an expert in the genetics of longevity, and leading the first trial ever of an anti-aging treatment to help us live longer better
Alex Zhavoronkov, Founder and CEO at Insilico Medicine, trailblazer in aging biomarker research and AI-driven discovery, and now leading the search for Covid-19 treatments to make us more resilient to future pandemic threats
Eddie Hall, the world's strongest man carrying the "Hercules" gene, who relies on epigenetics to guide him to a healthier life
About the consultant editor
Melissa Ream is a leading health and care strategist in the UK, leveraging user-driven design and artificial intelligence to design systems and support people to live healthier, longer lives.
What you will learn
- Discover how AI is changing the way we understand the wider determinants of health, how the environment influences our genes and why the solutions for living longer are linked to living greener
- Inform your perspective on how technology can deal with the health emergency in front of us - by minimizing health and wealth inequalities
- Personalize your health, wealth and well-being using technology best suited to help you plan and build up your assets for a multi-stage life
- Learn why our "life data" is so important and how sharing it will help us develop aging "bio-markers", enabling us to predict and manage dementia and other chronic diseases of aging
- Find out how