Angular for Enterprise-Ready Web Applications - Second Edition
This second edition of Angular for Enterprise-Ready Web Applications is updated with in-depth coverage of the evergreen Angular platform.
You’ll start by mastering Angular programming fundamentals. Using the Kanban method and GitHub tools, you’ll build great-looking apps with Angular Material and also leverage reactive programming patterns with RxJS, discover the flux pattern with NgRx, become familiar with automated testing, utilize continuous integration using CircleCI, and deploy your app to the cloud using Vercel Now and GCloud.
You will then learn how to design and develop line-of-business apps using router-first architecture with observable data anchors, demonstrated through oft-used recipes like master/detail views, and data tables with pagination and forms. Next, you’ll discover robust authentication and authorization design demonstrated via integration with Firebase, API documentation using Swagger, and API implementation using the MEAN stack.
Finally, you will learn about DevOps using Docker, build a highly available cloud infrastructure on AWS, capture user behavior with Google Analytics, and perform load testing. By the end of the book, you’ll be familiar with the entire gamut of modern web development and full-stack architecture, learning patterns and practices to be successful as an individual developer on the web or as a team in the enterprise.
Doguhan Uluca is a Technical Fellow for Excella in Washington, DC, and a Google Developers Expert in Angular and Web Technologies. He is a software development, agile, and cloud engineering expert. Doguhan is passionate about teaching technology and open-source software. He is a speaker, an author, including the best-selling Angular for Enterprise-Ready Web Applications, and an active contributor in the OSS community. Doguhan enjoys recording music, playing Go, building Lego, and mixology.
- Introduction to Angular and Its Concepts
- Setting Up Your Development Environment
- Creating a Basic Angular App
- Automated Testing, CI, and Release to Production
- Delivering High-Quality UX with Material
- Forms, Observables, and Subjects
- Creating A Router-First Line-Of-Business App
- Designing Authentication and Authorization
- DevOps Using Docker
- RESTful APIs and Full Stack Implementation
- Recipes – Reusability, Routing, and Caching
- Recipes – Master/Detail, Data Tables, and NgRx
- Highly Available Cloud Infrastructure on AWS
- Google Analytics and Advanced Cloud Ops
- Appendix A - Debugging Angular
- Appendix B - Angular Cheat Sheet
- Bonus Chapter: Appendix C - Keeping Angular and Tools Evergreen