Vue.js 3 Cookbook: Discover actionable solutions for building modern web apps with the latest Vue features and TypeScript
Ramon Ribeiro, Heitor
$653數據密集型應用系統設計 (Designing Data-Intensive Applications: The Big Ideas Behind Reliable, Scalable, and Maintainable Systems)
$1,520Microservices Patterns: With examples in Java
Explore the new features of Vue.js 3 and discover best practices for building fault-tolerant and professional frontend web applications
- Migrate your apps from Vue.js 2 to Vue.js 3 with the help of practical recipes
- Explore the latest Vue.js 3 features such as reactivity API, composition API, and TypeScript support
- Extend the capabilities and performance of Vue.js apps with Quasar, Vuetify, and Nuxt.js frameworks
Vue.js is a progressive web framework for building professional user interfaces for your web applications. With Vue.js 3, the frontend framework is reinforced with architectural enhancements, new base languages, new render processes, and separated core components.
The book starts with recipes for implementing Vue.js 3's new features in your web development projects and migrating your existing Vue.js apps to the latest version. You will get up and running with TypeScript with Vue.js and find succinct solutions to common challenges and pitfalls faced in implementing components, derivatives, and animation, through to building plugins, adding state management, routing, and developing complete single-page applications (SPAs). As you advance, you'll discover recipes to help you integrate Vue.js apps with Nuxt.js in order to add server-side rendering capabilities to your SPAs. You'll then learn about the Vue.js ecosystem by exploring modern frameworks such as Quasar, Nuxt.js, Vuex, and Vuetify in your web projects. Finally, the book provides you with solutions for packaging and deploying your Vue.js apps.
By the end of this Vue.js book, you'll be able to identify and solve challenges faced in building Vue.js applications and be able to adopt the Vue.js framework for frontend web projects of any scale.
What you will learn
- Design and develop large-scale web applications using Vue.js 3's latest features
- Create impressive UI layouts and pages using Vuetify, Buefy, and Ant Design
- Extend your Vue.js applications with dynamic form and custom rules validation
- Add state management, routing, and navigation to your web apps
- Extend Vue.js apps to the server-side with Nuxt.js
- Discover effective techniques to deploy your web applications with Netlify
- Develop web applications, mobile applications, and desktop applications with a single code base using the Quasar framework
Who this book is for