Mastering Veeam Backup & Replication 10: Protect your virtual environment and implement cloud backup using Veeam technology
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2021-02-18
- 售價: $1,460
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,387
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 332
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 183898044X
- ISBN-13: 9781838980443
Gain proficiency in monitoring infrastructure along with focusing on cloud backup and recovery
- Explore the 3-2-1 rule of backups in Veeam to keep your data safe
- Gain in-depth knowledge of NAS backups and Scale-Out Repositories to use in your virtual environment
- Discover Veeam's monitoring and reporting utility - Veeam ONE - along with Linux and Window's proxy
Veeam is one of the leading modern data protection solutions, and mastering this technology can help you to protect your virtual environments effectively. This book guides you through implementing modern data protection solutions for your cloud and virtual infrastructure with Veeam. You will even gain in-depth knowledge of advanced concepts such as DataLabs, cloud backup and recovery, Instant VM Recovery, and Veeam ONE.
This book starts by taking you through Veeam essentials, including installation, best practices, and optimizations for Veeam Backup & Replication. You'll get to grips with the 3-2-1 rule to safeguard data along with understanding how to set up a backup server, proxies, repositories, and more. Later chapters go on to cover a powerful feature of Veeam 10 - NAS backup. As you progress, you'll learn about scale-out Repositories and best practices for creating them. In the concluding chapters, you'll explore the new proxy option available in both Linux and Windows. Finally, you'll discover advanced topics such as DataLabs, cloud backup and recovery, Instant VM Recovery, and Veeam ONE.
By the end of this book, you will be equipped with the skills you need to implement Veeam Backup & Replication for your environment and disaster recovery.
What You Will Learn:
- Discover the advanced concepts of Veeam Backup & Replication 10
- Master application optimizations based on Veeam best practices
- Understand how to configure NAS backups and work with repositories and proxies
- Explore different ways to protect your backups, including object immutability and cloud backup and recovery
- Discover how DataLabs works
- Understand how Instant VM Recovery allows you to restore virtual machines
- Become well versed in Veeam ONE for monitoring and reporting on your environment
Who this book is for:
This Veeam backup book is for IT professionals who have intermediate to advanced-level knowledge of virtualization as well as backups and backup applications. Anyone who needs a reference guide for learning the advanced features of Veeam Backup & Replication and how they are used, including best practices and optimizations, will also find this book useful.