CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor Study Guide: Aligned with the CISA Review Manual 2019 to help you audit, monitor, and assess information
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2020-08-21
- 售價: $1,590
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,511
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 590
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 1838989587
- ISBN-13: 9781838989583
This CISA study guide is for those interested in achieving CISA certification and provides complete coverage of ISACA's latest CISA Review Manual (2019) with practical examples and over 850 exam-oriented practice questions
- Gain tactical skills in auditing, control, and security to pass the CISA examination
- Get up to speed with auditing business IT systems
- Increase your value to organizations and be at the forefront of an evolving business landscape by achieving CISA certification
Are you looking to prepare for the CISA exam and understand the roles and responsibilities of an information systems (IS) auditor?
The CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor Study Guide is here to help you get started with CISA exam prep.
This book covers all the five CISA domains in detail to help you pass the exam. You'll start by getting up and running with the practical aspects of an information systems audit. The book then shows you how to govern and manage IT, before getting you up to speed with acquiring information systems. As you progress, you'll gain knowledge of information systems operations and understand how to maintain business resilience, which will help you tackle various real-world business problems. Finally, you'll be able to assist your organization in effectively protecting and controlling information systems with IT audit standards.
By the end of this CISA book, you'll not only have covered the essential concepts and techniques you need to know to pass the CISA certification exam but also have the ability to apply them in the real world.
What you will learn
- Understand the information systems auditing process
- Get to grips with IT governance and management
- Gain knowledge of information systems acquisition
- Assist your organization in protecting and controlling information systems with IT audit standards
- Understand information systems operations and how to ensure business resilience
- Evaluate your organization's security policies, standards, and procedures to meet its objectives
Who this book is for
This CISA exam study guide is designed for those with a non-technical background who are interested in achieving CISA certification and are currently employed or looking to gain employment in IT audit and security management positions.