Learn Microsoft Office 2019
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2020-05-29
- 售價: $1,280
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,216
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 794
- ISBN: 1839217251
- ISBN-13: 9781839217258
Learn Microsoft Office 2019 provides a comprehensive introduction to the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook. With the help of illustrated explanations, this Microsoft Office book will take you through the updated Office 2019 applications and guide you through implementing them using practical examples.
You'll start by exploring the Word 2019 interface and creating professional Word documents using elements such as citations and cover pages, tracking changes, and performing mail merge. You'll then learn how to create impressive PowerPoint presentations and advance to performing calculations and setting up workbooks in Excel 2019, along with discovering its data analysis features. Later chapters will focus on Access 2019, assisting you in everything from organizing a database to constructing advanced queries. You'll then get up to speed with Outlook, covering how to create and manage tasks, as well as how to handle your mail and contacts effortlessly. Finally, you'll find solutions to commonly encountered issues and best practices for streamlining various workplace tasks.
By the end of this book, you'll have learned the essentials of Office business apps and be ready to work with them to boost your productivity.
Linda Foulkes is an L&D trainer at Knights plc. She is also a Microsoft Office Master Trainer, Microsoft Certified Educator, and Microsoft Innovative Expert Educator and Trainer with over 25 years of experience. In 2015, Linda represented South Africa at the Microsoft Global Forum in Redmond. She has certified and coached students who competed at the Microsoft Office Specialist Championships in Texas. She has published five training manuals and courseware for the Microsoft Office Specialist Certification and the ICDL Foundation SA. She has presented at conferences and webinars for SchoolNet SA, hosted TeachMeets and MicrosoftMeets, and developed e-learning paths for the Microsoft Office suite of programs, owing to her interest in e-learning.
- Exploring the Interface and Formatting Elements
- Creating Lists and Advanced Table Construction
- Creating Professional Documents
- Versions, Restrictions, and Comparisons
- The PowerPoint Interface and Presentation Options
- Format Slides, Tables, Charts and Graphic Elements
- Photo Albums, Sections, and Show Tools
- Format, Manipulate and Present Data Visually
- Applying Formula and Functions
- Analyzing and Organizing Data
- Exporting, Optimizing and the Browser View
- Sharing and Protecting Files
- Database Organization and Setting Relationships
- Building Forms and Report Design
- Constructing Queries to Analyze Data
- Creating and Attaching Item Content
- Managing Mail and Contacts
- Calendar Objects, Tasks, Notes and Journal Entries