Aptana Studio Beginner's Guide
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2013-01-14
- 售價: $1,440
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,368
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 298
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1849518246
- ISBN-13: 9781849518246
Develop web applications effectively with the Aptana Studio 3 IDE
- Learn how easy it is to install Aptana Studio 3 and tailor it perfectly to your needs.
- Dive into important aspects with Aptana Studio 3 such as workspaces and projects.
- Work with Aptana Studio in a large distributed Team.
"Aptana Studio Beginner's Guide" is packed with the author's experience of several years developing with Aptana Studio. It's not just a powerful guide, it's a practical, hands-on introduction to Aptana Studio as a whole. If you want to harness Aptana Studio to enhance your web-development productivity, then read this book.
You will start by setting up your own installation of Aptana Studio, and will be guided step-by-step through the various stages of developing with Aptana Studio.
You will learn how to manage all your work in workspaces and projects, and how you can optimize your projects depending on the nature of the project.
In addition, you will be taught how to work on remote servers or manage your source code with Git and SVN.
Finally, you will have a fully configured IDE and be equipped with the knowledge about how to work and manage large web-projects.
What you will learn from this book
- Set up your own installation of Aptana Studio.
- Dive into Aptana Studio and learn all about workspaces, perspectives, and projects.
- Manage your source with Git and SVN.
- Work on PHP-Projects.
Accompanied by the plenty of example code and step-by-step instructions, this book will escalate you from a novice to an expert in no time.
Who this book is written for