Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 Cookbook
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2010-07-08
- 售價: $1,820
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,729
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 324
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1849680426
- ISBN-13: 9781849680424
Get more from Dynamics GP using the 100+ recipes in this invaluable Cookbook. Discover hidden features, improve usability, and optimize the system with clearly presented solutions you can easily implement.
- Discover how to solve real-world Dynamics GP problems with immediately useable recipes
- Follow carefully organized sequences of instructions along with screenshots
- Understand the various tips and tricks to master Dynamics GP, improve your system's stability, and enable you to get work done faster
- Access proven and effective Dynamics GP techniques from an author with over 10 years of experience in Dynamics GP
- Covers the new features in Dynamics GP 2010
What you will learn from this book
- Create and run macros in Dynamics GP
- Activate hidden features of Dynamics GP
- Improve the usability of Dynamics GP by hacking the system
- Leverage the impressive and powerful SmartList feature using proven techniques
- Enhance your Dynamics GP processes using various tools and tips
- Prevent and correct errors in Dynamics GP using proven methods
- Maintain Dynamics GP and ensure proper operation of the system using optimum processes
- Connect Dynamics GP to Microsoft Office using different options
- Improve the efficiency of ordinary Dynamics GP applications
As a cookbook, this book enables you to solve real-world Dynamics GP problems with immediately useable recipes that unleash the powerful functionality of Dynamics GP. The book provides tips, techniques, and solutions designed to show users how to improve their use of Dynamics GP, not simply perform basic tasks.
Who this book is written for
If you are a Dynamics GP user or Dynamics GP partner primarily focused on delivering time-proven application optimizations, then this book is for you. This book assumes that you have a basic understanding of business management systems, with basic knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP. All the recipes are real-world tested and designed to be used immediately.
Microsoft Dynamics GP is an Enterprise Resource Planning system, essentially an accounting system on steroids, designed for mid-sized organizations. The implementation of Dynamics GP is usually considered to be complex, and people often realize there must be more efficient ways of working with the system. This book will show readers how to improve their use of Dynamics GP and get the most out of this tool quickly and effectively.
This book picks up where implementation training leaves off. Whether you are new or experienced you will find useful recipes for improving the way you use and work with Dynamics GP. The clear recipe steps and screenshots make implementing these solutions easy for users of any level and will be sure to improve your efficiency with the Dynamics GP system.
The book starts with recipes designed to enhance the usefulness of Microsoft Dynamics GP by personalizing the look and feel of the application. Most of the recipes are designed to give tips for a typical installation of Dynamics GP, including core financials and distribution modules. The book then moves through recipes that include automating Dynamics GP to allow users or administrators to focus on value adding tasks, harnessing the power of SmartLists to leverage both simplicity and power, connecting Dynamics GP to Microsoft Office 2007, exposing hidden features in Dynamics GP, and much more!
By following the clear recipe steps and screenshots in this book, you will learn what is required to improve your efficiency with the Dynamics GP system
Find solutions to common Dynamics GP problems, and effectively manage your business processes