iPad Enterprise Application Development BluePrints
Steven F. Daniel
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2012-09-24
- 售價: $1,570
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,492
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 430
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1849682941
- ISBN-13: 9781849682947
- Learn how to go about developing some simple, yet powerful applications with ease.
- Each chapter explains about the technology in-depth, whilst providing you with enough information and examples to help grasp the technology.
- Get to grips with integrating Facebook, iCloud, Twitter and Airplay into your applications.
- Lots of step-by-step examples with images and diagrams to get you up to speed in no time, with helpful hints along the way.
With the release of the iPad and the iOS 5, this latest release comes packed with some great new features and improvements to the various frameworks and contains over 1,500 new APIs. You will learn how to integrate iCloud storage and how to go about using the Facebook and the OpenGraph APIs, as well as applying the various image and transition effects using Core Image into your own applications. Using the book's step-by-step approach, you will soon master the technology and the skills needed to create some amazing applications.
"iPad Enterprise Application Development BluePrints" will help you learn how to build some powerful applications using iOS 5 and the various frameworks. You will soon master how to incorporate iCloud, Facebook and the OpenGraph APIs and apply various image filters and transitions using Core Image integration within your applications by using the book's step-by-step approach, and you will soon master the technology and the skills needed to create some amazing applications.
You will start by learning how to go about downloading and installing the Xcode development tools onto your computer, Task Priorities App, Audio Recording and Playback, Using Core Data, Monitoring the iOS battery, implementing Route tracking, Facebook APIs, iCloud Storage and External displays. After which, we jump straight in and develop an application using Storyboarding and Interface Builder. We then finish up by learning how to test your application using the Xcode instruments and how to distribute your application to the AppStore.
This book will teach you how you can use the new features of iOS 5 to build simple, yet powerful applications for the iPad from scratch using these technology features. You will learn how to download the Xcode 4 iOS 5 Development tools, and how to build great user interfaces using the storyboarding feature of Interface Builder. We will learn how to create a database that integrates into our application using Core Data. We will also learn how to integrate and use the Facebook and OpenGraph APIs to post messages and send notifications, as well as interacting with the iOS devices battery to determine the current state and battery level.
What you will learn from this book
- Download and install the Xcode 4 iOS 5 Development Tools.
- Learn to build a Task Priorities application.
- Learn to build a Voice Recording application.
- Master the use of Core Location and MapKit frameworks to build a Route Tracking application.
- Get to grips with building a Veterinary Clinic application using Core Data and Core Image as well as setting the different keyboard styles.
- Integrate Facebook and OpenGraph APIs into your applications.
- Direct your content to an external monitor as well as learning how to use Airplay to output content to an Apple TV device.
- Learn about Core Image and the various built-in Core Image filters.
- Understand the use of iCloud Storage APIs to upload and download content.