Microsoft System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection Cookbook
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2012-10-17
- 售價: $1,440
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,368
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 208
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1849683905
- ISBN-13: 9781849683906
Install and manage System Center Endpoint Protection with total professionalism thanks to the 30 recipes in this highly focused Cookbook. From common tasks to automated reporting features, all the crucial techniques are here.
- Master the most crucial tasks you'll need to implement System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection
- Provision SCEP administrators with just the right level of privileges, build the best possible SCEP policies for your workstations and servers, discover the hidden potential of command line utilities and much more in this practical book and eBook
- Quick and easy recipes to ease the pain of migrating from a legacy AV solution to SCEP
What you will learn from this book
- Get up and running with a range of common tasks accomplished with the local SCEP client
- Learn how to design a SCEP architecture
- Create an effective SCEP client deployment plan
- Perform operational tasks via the SCCM console
- Take full advantage of the SCEP dashboard
- Prepare for Disaster Recovery scenarios using SCCM
- Understand how to fully configure and automate various reporting features
- Build effective and efficient SCEP client polices
- See these skills in action with a bonus appendix chapter: a complete SCEP walk-through covering the initial install, building the client package, deployment, policy and procedures
"Microsoft System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection Cookbook" is a highly practical cookbook for beginner-intermediate use to get you started with a variety of SCEP tasks, as well as providing a sneak peek at a full SCEP walkthrough to give you some real world context.
Who this book is written for
If you are a System Administrator or Engineer using System Center 2012 EndPoint Protection, then Microsoft System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection Cookbook is for you.
You should have a good background with Microsoft products in general, although no knowledge of EndPoint Protection is required.
Microsoft System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection (previously known as Forefront Endpoint Protection 2012) protects client and server operating systems against threats with leading malware detection technologies. Built on Configuration Manager, it provides a unified infrastructure for client security and compliance management and "Microsoft System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection Cookbook" will help you get to grips with vital tasks for implementing this security tool.
With the release of System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection, Microsoft is continuing its commitment to offering a cutting edge, enterprise- ready Anti-Virus solution. With its practical and easy to follow recipes, "Microsoft System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection Cookbook" fully prepares you for a simple, headache-free migration.
This hands-on, practical cookbook will have you equipped with the knowledge to install and manage System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection like a pro in no time by following step by step recipes.
You'll gain insight into a wide range of management tasks, such as building your SCEP infrastructure, deploying SCEP clients and building the perfect AV policies for your workstation and servers. You'll also benefit from a complete SCEP walk-through in a bonus appendix chapter.
With "Microsoft System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection Cookbook" in hand, you will have the confidence to tackle essential tasks like deployment, policy and much more for SCEP.