MCTS: Microsoft Silverlight 4 Development (70-506) Certification Guide
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2012-06-28
- 售價: $2,070
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,967
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 290
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1849684669
- ISBN-13: 9781849684668
A compact certification guide to help you prepare for, and pass, the (70-506): TS: Microsoft Silverlight 4, Development exam
- This book and e-book will provide all that you need to know to pass the Microsoft Silverlight 4 development (70-506) exam.
- Includes a comprehensive set of test questions and answers
- The layout and content of the book matches that of the skills measured by the exam closely, which makes it easy to focus your learning and maximize your study time where you need improvement.
Microsoft Silverlight is a powerful development platform for creating engaging, interactive applications for many screens across the Web, desktop, and mobile devices. Silverlight is also a great (and growing) Line-Of-Business platform and is increasingly being used to build data-driven business applications. Silverlight is based on familiar .NET languages such as C# which enables existing .NET developers to get started developing rich internet applications almost immediately.
"MCTS: Microsoft Silverlight 4 Development (70-506) Certification Guide" will show you how to prepare for and pass the (70-506): TS: Microsoft Silverlight 4 Development exam.
Packed with practical examples and Q&As, MCTS: Microsoft Silverlight 4 Development (70-506) Certification Guide starts by showing you how to lay out a user interface, enhance the user interface, implement application logic, work with data and interact with a host platform amongst others.
What will you learn from this book
- Learn how to lay out a user interface in Silverlight using concepts such as panels, content controls and navigation.
- Discover how to enhance your UI by manipulating visuals, creating animations and other important UI concepts.
- Understand how to implement application logic and work with data to create a powerful data driven line of business applications.
- Know how to structure your application and how it can interact with its host platform.
- Learn how to configure, deliver and deploy your Silverlight application and how to dynamically load resources upon request.
This book is a hands-on certification guide with practical examples and Q&As to help .NET developers prepare for and pass the (70-506): TS: Microsoft Silverlight 4 Development exam.
Who this book is written for
If you are a .NET developer who wants to create and maintain rich interactive applications (RIA) using Silverlight 4, then this book is for you. Basic experience of Silverlight development, Microsoft .NET development, and consuming data services is required.