Mastering essential tips and tricks for building next generation enterprise applications with Oracle ADF
- Full of illustrations, diagrams, and tips with clear step-by-step instructions and real-time examples.
- Get to know the visual and declarative programming model offered by ADF.
- In depth coverage of ADF business components and ADF binding layer.
- Teaches you the ADF best practices and fine-tuning tips.
Oracle ADF in combination with JDeveloper IDE offers visual and declarative approaches to enterprise application development. This book will teach you to build scalable rich enterprise applications using the ADF Framework, with the help of many real world examples.
Oracle ADF is a powerful application framework for building next generation enterprise applications. The book is a practical guide for the ADF framework and discusses how to use Oracle ADF for building rich enterprise applications.
"Oracle ADF Real World Developer's Guide" discusses ADF framework in detail. This book contains a lot of real life examples which will help developers to design and develop successful enterprise applications.p>
This book starts off by introducing the development environment and JDeveloper design time features. As you read forward, you will learn to build a full stack enterprise application using ADF. You will learn how to build business services using ADF, enable validation for the data model, declaratively build user interfaces for business service and enable security across application layers.
What will you learn from this book
- Get started with building business services using ADF business components
- Master how to use ADF controller to define navigation flow in an application
- Get to grips with building reusable web modules using ADF task flow
- Learn how to validate business data in different layers of an application
- Understand the use of EJB and web services in an ADF application
- Get some tips to fine tune an ADF web application
This book is written in simple, easy to understand format with lots of screenshots and step-by-step explanations.
Who this book is written for
If you are an ADF developer looking forward to building healthy and better performing applications using Oracle ADF, then this is the best guide for you. You need to be proficient with Java and ADF before getting started with this book.