HTML5 Enterprise Application Development
Nehal Shah, Gabriel José Balda Ortíz
- Learn the most useful HTML5 features by developing a real-world application.
- Detailed solutions to most common problems presented in an enterprise application development.
- Discover the most up-to-date development tips, tendencies, and trending libraries and tools.
You will discover how to develop engaging experiences using HTML5 capabilities, including video and audio management, location services, and 3D and 2D animations. We will also cover debugging techniques, automated testing, and performance evaluations to give you all the tools needed for an efficient development workflow.
"HTML5 Enterprise Application Development" is a comprehensive guide for anyone who wants to build an enterprise web application. You will learn through the implementation of a real-world application as we show you handy libraries, development tips, and development tools.
What you will learn from this book
- Write easy to read HTML using semantic tags and use canvas to draw 2D and 3D elements in your browser in real time.
- Learn how to create consistent experiences through multiple browsers and devices.
- Manage video and audio in modern browsers with no extra plugins needed.
- Implement drag-and-drop using HTML5 capabilities and style your enterprise application using new CSS3 properties.
- Discover the use of APIs though Twitter's API examples.
- Learn how to automate your test using web applications testing systems and evaluate your application performance using profiling tools.
A practical development tutorial, giving users step-by-step instructions to allow them to create an enterprise web application.
Who this book is written for