Microsoft Office 365: Exchange Online Implementation and Migration
David Greve, Loryan Strant
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2012-05-18
- 售價: $1,300
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,235
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 268
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 184968586X
- ISBN-13: 9781849685863
Implement and migrate to Exchange Online in Office 365
- This book and e-book will show you how to set up and configure Office 365, for Exchange Online.
- Provides a step by step guide to migrating an Enterprise from Exchange on-premise to Exchange Online in Office 365.
- Includes key migration considerations for small businesses to enterprises.
Microsoft Office 365 brings together cloud versions of the most trusted communications and collaboration products in a single desktop suite for businesses of all sizes. Microsoft Exchange Online gives you access to enterprise class email, calendar, and contacts from virtually anywhere, at any time, on desktops, laptops, tablets, and mobile devices.
"Microsoft Office 365: Exchange Online Implementation and Migration" is a practical hands-on tutorial that shows small businesses to enterprises how to implement and migrate to Exchange Online in Office 365. This book also places an emphasis on setting up a Hybrid and migrating from Exchange on-premise to Exchange Online.
"Microsoft Office 365: Exchange Online Implementation and Migration" will show small businesses to enterprises the steps to implement and migrate to Exchange Online in Office 365. The book starts by providing an overview of the Office 365 plans available and how to make a decision on what plan fits your organization. The book then dives into topics such as the Office 365 Admin Portal, integration options for professionals and small businesses, integration options for enterprises, preparing for a simple migration, performing a simple migration, and preparing for a hybrid deployment and migration amongst others.
What you will learn from this book
- Determine the differences between the Office 365 license plans and the scenarios in which your organization may fit
- Set up and configure Office 365 for Exchange Online
- Perform a "simple" migration, for small businesses to enterprises
- Implement and configure Hybrid integration with Office 365
- Perform an Exchange on-premise to Exchange Online migration
- Handle resource mailboxes, so that you can completely move off of Exchange on-premise
- Cut-over mail routing, to Exchange Online
A practical, hands-on tutorial that shows small businesses to enterprises how to implement and migrate to Exchange Online in Office 365.
Who this book is written for
If you are an information technology (IT) professional; administrator, small business owner, manager or consultant who needs to implement and migrate to Exchange Online in Office 365 within your business, then this book is for you. Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 is not required, however, experience with Microsoft Exchange Server and mail clients, role and delegation concept is required.