Programming Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 (Paperback)
David A. Studebaker, Christopher D. Studebaker
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2012-10-22
- 售價: $2,500
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $2,375
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 630
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1849686483
- ISBN-13: 9781849686488
Experienced programmers and developers will find this the definitive guide to programming Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Both a reference book and a comprehensive hands-on tutorial, it will expand your knowledge dynamically.
- A comprehensive reference for development in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013, with C/SIDE and C/AL.
- Brimming with detailed documentation that is additionally supplemented by fantastic examples.
- The perfect companion for experienced programmers, managers and consultants.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 is a complete and robust ERP system that is accompanied by a comprehensive set of development tools. You will learn how to master these tools and tailor Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 to meet your customer's specific business needs.
"Programming Microsoft Dynamics® NAV 2013" will lead you from start to finish, teaching you how to use this incredible ERP software whilst simultaneously making you a more productive developer. You'll learn how to implement your solutions, as well as evaluating, managing and appraising Dynamics NAV 2013 productions and projects.
You will be empowered with the skills and knowledge that you need to get the job done and exceed your client's expectations. Step by step, you will learn how to use NAV, master the C/AL programming language, as well as the construction and uses of each object type. Ultimately, you will be able to bring your NAV 2013 solution together with fantastic efficiency.
Hands-on development examples and additional material teach you by example and uncover the insider knowledge that only years of experience can provide, truly unleashing your productivity and potential
What you will learn from this book
- Get to grips with fundamental programming and design concepts.
- Learn the C/AL programming language, alongside many useful built-in functions.
- Discover how to successfully deliver interactive user data presentation.
- Learn convenient methods for extracting NAV data.
- Sharpen your skills and increase your productivity with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013.
Written as a practical guide, this book will show you how to utilize Dynamics NAV 2013 to its full potential. Designed to be a comprehensive reference, it should be the perfect companion for any NAV developer, manager or consultant.
Who this book is written for
This book is for experienced programmers who are either new to Microsoft Dynamics NAV or for experienced developers that want to utilize the fantastic new features of NAV 2013. Managers and consultants will also benefit from understanding NAV environments in order to build on their skills and experience during development projects.