Instant Silverlight 5 Animation
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2013-03-11
- 售價: $760
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $722
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 110
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1849687145
- ISBN-13: 9781849687140
Enrich your web page or Silverlight business application with Silverlight animations
- Animate Silverlight page navigation
- Build and animate Silverlight custom controls.
- Create animated textures using Perlin noise in Silverlight.
- Build 3-d animations in Silverlight
- Build banner ads in Silverlight
Silverlight is a Web technology that allows you to create both large business applications and little ads for your web page. Silverlight's main advantage is the ability to create rich UIs easily. In this book we will show how to build animations for different types of Silverlight applications in order to create great user experience.
"Instant Silverlight 5 Animation" is a practical guide to creating great user experiences in Silverlight. This book will clear Silverlight/WPF concepts needed for creating animations as well as practical examples of creating animations that will help you become an efficient developer for creating animations with Silverlight.
This book provides a number of hands on examples of creating Silverlight animations in order to improve the user experience whether you are building a Silverlight Business application or a Silverlight banner ad. We also talk about ways to integrate Silverlight animations with business logic quickly and in the least invasive way.
This book can be of help to both beginners and advanced developers. It starts talking about Silverlight concepts like dependency/attached properties and bindings. Then it goes into nitty-gritty detail of creating different animations for different application types. We explain how to animate custom controls, page navigation, how to imitate animation of random processes like fire or moving clouds. We talk about creating 3-D animations and building banner ads for your web page. Every concept, we describe in this book, is supported by small, detailed and easy to understand samples.
What you will learn from this book
- Creating Silverlight Custom Controls with Animations
- Imitating fire using Perlin Noise
- Imitating clouds using Perlin Noise
- Building 3-d Effects using Projection Transform
- Creating 3-d animations by using a Silverlight subset of XNA functionality allowing adding High Level Shader Language code to be executed on the Graphics card to a Silverlight application
This book is written in simple, easy to understand format with lots of screenshots and step-by-step explanations.
Who this book is written for
If you are a developer looking forward to create great user experience for your Silverlight applications with cool animations or create Silverlight banner ads, then this is the guide for you. It is assumed that the readers have some previous exposure to Silverlight or WPF.