Applied Architecture Patterns on the Microsoft Platform, 2nd Edition
Andre Dovgal, Gregor Noriskin, Dmitri Olechko
- 出版商: Packt Publishing - ebooks Account
- 出版日期: 2014-05-26
- 售價: $1,981
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,882
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 456
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1849689121
- ISBN-13: 9781849689120
About This Book
- Updated to include the most recent technologies, including .NET and SQL Server
- Provides an architectural methodology for choosing Microsoft application platform technologies to meet the requirements of your solution
- Presents solutions for messaging, workflow, data processing, and performance scenarios
Who This Book Is For
This book is intended for architects, developers, and managers who need to improve their knowledge of the Microsoft application platform. This book will appeal to anyone, especially consultants, who want to get up to speed on selecting the most appropriate platform for a particular problem. A good understanding of the general Windows platform and development technologies would be helpful.
What You Will Learn
- Organize the evaluation of candidate solutions to a given business problem
- Learn about the new features of .NET 4.5 and its capabilities
- Understand the core components and compelling aspects of BizTalk Server 2013
- Explore different integration patterns and antipatterns such as point-to-point, message broker, publish/subscribe, data aggregation versus data sharing, and enterprise message bus
- Understand the architectural principles that SOA brings to the table and how they are different from open API
- Implement fully automated workflows and workflows with manual operations
- Use SharePoint to improve content management and collaboration in the enterprise
This book provides a method for choosing the right Microsoft application platform technologies to meet the requirements of your solution. It examines proven technologies such as SQL Server, BizTalk, SharePoint, and .NET. The book considers architectural patterns for solutions in the areas of messaging, workflow, data processing, and collaboration.
This book will give you a proven framework to make the optimal technology selection and fulfil your business requirements. We will also discuss building web services and REST services in an SOA environment, as well as different approaches to building presentation layers, integration patterns, and much more.
Applied Architecture Patterns on the Microsoft Platform, Second Edition,is your ultimate guide to Microsoft technologies and beyond.