Appcelerator Titanium: Patterns and Best Practices (Paperback)
Boydlee Pollentine, Trevor Ward
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2013-02-22
- 定價: $1,170
- 售價: 9.5 折 $1,110
- 貴賓價: 9.0 折 $1,055
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 110
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 184969348X
- ISBN-13: 9781849693486
Take your Titanium development experience to the next level, and build your Titanium knowledge on CommonJS structuring, MVC model implementation, memory management, and much more.
- Full step-by-step approach to help structure your apps in an MVC style that will make them more maintainable, easier to code and more stable
- Learn solutions to create cross-compatible layouts that work across both Android and the iPhone
Titanium Mobile has quickly become the platform of choice for many mobile developers and is growing and changing at a rapid rate. From the implementation of CommonJS, MVC design patterns and more, the last year in Titanium development has been a rollercoaster of change for the better. With this knowledge at your disposal you’ll be creating top quality, highly capable and stable apps in no time.
This book shows you exactly how to implement all the latest Titanium Mobile best practices into your apps, from a thorough explanation of CommonJS with plenty of examples, through to structuring a complete MVC style codebase. With advanced topics such as implementing patterns and utilizing ACS, through to a thorough investigation of CommonJS and prototype, this book will take you from Titanium Novice to Titanium Ninja in no time!
What you will learn from this book
- Make your apps easier to maintain and more memory efficient with CommonJS
- Learn to structure your app in an MVC style pattern with special consideration given to memory management, localization and app layout
- Understand and implement the new Appcelerator Cloud Services" needs to be completely removed
- Learn ways to generate and implement cross platform layouts
- Find alternatives to standard SQLite databases, including JSONDB
- Get solutions to creating cross-compatible layouts that work across both Android and the iPhone
The book takes a step-by-step approach to help you understand CommonJS and Titanium architecture patterns, with easy to follow samples and plenty of in-depth explanations.
Who this book is written for
If you're an existing Titanium developer – or perhaps a new developer looking to start off your Titanium applications "the right way", then this book is for you. With easy to follow examples and a full step-by-step account of architecting a sample application using CommonJS and MVC, you'll be implementing enterprise grade Titanium solutions in no time.