Instant Apple iBooks How-to
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2013-03-11
- 售價: $760
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $722
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 52
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1849694028
- ISBN-13: 9781849694025
Learn how to read and write books for iBookstore, by fully utilizing Apple iBooks and iBooks Author
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results.
- Learn everything you need know, from reading iBooks to creating and publishing your own
- Best practices and solutions for Apple iBooks
- Presented in an easy-to-follow tutorial style, this book is your quick and compact guide to iBooks
iBooks is a great tool for book lovers. This book is a guide for using iBooks for reading, managing, and creating books – everything that an avid reader (and the writer within you) would need.
"Instant Apple iBooks How-to" is a practical guide that takes you on a reading and writing journey with iBooks for your iPad. Begin with getting familiar with iBooks and proceed to write your first interactive book with iBooks Author!
This book begins with downloading the iBooks app from the iTunes store and adding books and PDF collections to it via iBookstore. The book then goes on to explain other technologies in the iBooks app and concludes by showing you how to write your own book with iBooks Author.
Not only will you learn how to read and manage books effectively, but you will also learn how those books can be created with iBooks Author. You will also understand how iBooks Author templates can help you lay out a book easily; some third party templates are also available.
You will learn everything to maximize your reading and writing experience for the iBooks platform.
What you will learn from this book
- Downloading iBooks and books for iBooks from the iBookstore
- Adding and managing your PDF collections on iBooks
- Enhancing your reader experience with reader tools and 3D support
- Publishing with iBooks Author
- Building a London Travel Guide with iBooks Author
- Creating interactive books with HTML Widgets
Filled with practical, step-by-step instructions and clear explanations for the most important and useful tasks. Get the job done and learn as you go. Written in a step-by-step tutorial style, this book shows you in simple steps how to get the most from your iBooks experience.
Who this book is written for
This book is for literary geeks who want to explore the Apple iBooks universe. From buying books from the Apple iBookstore to organizing books and PDFs, this book goes forward by explaining how to write an interactive book with iBooks Author.