Learning Adobe Connect 9
Miloš Vucetic, Miloš Radovanovic
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2013-04-26
- 售價: $1,150
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,093
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 178
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1849694168
- ISBN-13: 9781849694162
Successfully create and host web meetings, virtual classes, and webinars with Adobe Connect
- Master all the important features of Adobe Connect
- Utilize Adobe Connect for your mission critical web conferencing needs, independent of the type of user devices
- A practical guide to effectively use Adobe Connect for small team collaboration or large-scale meetings, presentations, training, and online events
Modern world organizations require effective collaboration in order to improve productivity. Conferencing tools enable users to increase their productivity and improve communication with their functionalities that include interactive experiences supported by multiple features. One of the most advanced conferencing tools and the market leader is Adobe Connect. It is a great tool that will help you organize and present your content in the most efficient manner possible while capturing the audience with rich and engaging presentations.
"Learning Adobe Connect 9" is a practical, hands-on guide that provides you with a number of clear, step-by-step exercises that will help you take advantage of the real power that is behind Adobe Connect.
"Learning Adobe Connect 9" will take you on the journey through the magical world of Adobe Connect features. By reading this book, you will be able to master the most important features of Adobe Connect quickly. This book will guide you from the basic Connect functionalities through the complex features that are offered by the application’s user friendly interface. The easy-to-understand structure of this book will help you learn and remember the content with straight to the point examples combined with step-by-step guides that will help you use all of the Connect features with confidence.
By the end of this book, you will be full of confidence to start your next web conference.
What you will learn from this book
- Explore Adobe Connect’s basic functionalities and navigate through the application
- Create and manage Adobe Connect meetings
- Produce and manage various content types
- Manage users and user roles
- Share of screen, presentation, and applications
- Discover the use of Pods and other functionalities
- Create and edit meeting recordings
- Set up audio conference meetings
Written in an engaging, easy-to-follow style, Learning Adobe Connect 9 is a practical guide that will help you master the use of this web conferencing platform and its most important features.
Who this book is written for
This book is ideal for users who would like to start utilizing Adobe Connect for web meetings, e-learning, and webinars. Those who are looking to learn Connect and get up to speed with using all of its features would find this book extremely useful.