Teaching with iPad How-to
Shubhangi Harsha, Sumit kataria
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2012-10-11
- 售價: $1,080
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,026
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 84
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1849694427
- ISBN-13: 9781849694421
Use your iPad creatively for everyday teaching tasks in schools and universities
- Plan your lessons on iPad and share notes quickly
- Use exclusive iPad 3D resources for more engaging learning.
- Use your iPad for creating and giving presentations.
The iPad is a great teaching tool. It is an amazing eReader for accessing textbooks and journals. It is also great for multimedia content like videos, audio, presentations, and 3D animations. Most importantly Apple's app ecosystem makes it very powerful. You can find apps for almost any teaching task in app store and use them instantly.
You will start with simple tasks like creating presentations and visualizations. Soon you will be making interactive books and resources as well as teaching practical lessons such as music and art!.
"Teaching with iPad How-to" starts with the most basic task of planning your lessons. As you go through the book you will learn how to 'carry' your textbooks on Little Books, create your own resources and finally publish your courseware.
Be it organizing your notes, creating charts and presentations, or just recording attendance, this book will help you do all these tasks very efficiently on your iPad. In this book, you will also learn to create and distribute timetables, create your own textbooks and make your classes interesting and full of information by using the iPad’s 3D and subject-specific resources.
You will learn to make your teaching job interesting and engaging for your students by using iPad as your teaching and organizing tool.
What you will learn from this book
- Planning your everyday lessons on the iPad and creating presentations and charts
- Managing attendance records and student profiles on the iPad
- Organizing your notes and sharing them through your iPad as well as carrying your textbooks on your device
- Creating and managing your timetable on the iPad
- Projecting the content of your iPad on a large screen and interacting with your class alongside
- Creating and publishing your own interactive books and teaching resources
- Teaching students with special needs in a very effective manner
Teaching with iPad How-To is a crisp and systematic guide organized into various step-by-step recipes that will enable you to utilize the power of your iPad to make your daily teaching tasks easy and interesting.
Who this book is written for
This book is ideal for school and university teachers who have access to an iPad and are willing to make their profession all the more fun and easy for themselves. It is assumed that the reader has basic knowledge of how to use the iPad, access the Appstore and download apps.