Instant HTML5 Responsive Table Design How-to
Present your data everywhere on any device using responsive design techniques
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results.
- Optimize and visualize your data using responsive design techniques
- Understand how responsive design works and which elements you should use to make your tables responsive
- Display numbers and filter data in small screens easily
We all know the importance of good design to the success of a product, service, or even a simple website. Serving content to fit different platforms, system and screen sizes is also a real challenge. If you want to present any information then data tables are ideal but making those tables pleasant to view on any and every device is not easy.
Instant HTML5 Responsive Table Design How-to will help you with powerful responsive design techniques that allow you to present your data in the best way depending on the device.
This practical guide uses the latest web development techniques to construct and deconstruct tables.
Taking you from basic table markup, this book will walk you through semantics tags, and the new features of CSS3 that will improve your tables to look pixel perfect on any device.Use practical recipes to understand responsive design techniques in relation to data tables. Advance your knowledge of tables and learn how to handle large volumes of data, apply filters to columns, hide less important data, and load content dynamically.
No matter how big the data and how small the device, by the end of this book it won't matter.
What you will learn from this book
- Use CSS3 techniques to improve the display of tables on small screens
- Filter data from a table with only the columns most relevant to your user
- Work with huge tables easily, even on a small screen device
- Dynamically display data as graphs or tables to different devices depending on screen size
- Present one static solution for displaying data that caters to different screen sizes with the help of Media Queries
Filled with practical, step-by-step instructions and clear explanations for the most important and useful tasks.A practical guide to building responsive tables optimized for any device. Filled with quick recipes that cover responsive design techniques and make use of open source tools that will make your data easy to understand regardless of device.
Who this book is written for
If you, like so many other developers, are struggling to show data across all devices, this book is for you. Dive into responsive design and master one of the trickiest aspects. You don't need to be an expert; you just need to know the basics of web development.