Pro Tools HD: Advanced Techniques and Workflows
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2013-10-25
- 售價: $1,139
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,082
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 128
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1849698163
- ISBN-13: 9781849698160
Using Pro Tools HD is not always easy, but with this book you'll be on the fast track to achieving optimum quality audio. Learn to use Pro Tools at the highest professional level.
- Create optimum quality audio using powerful tools of Pro Tools HD
- Learn how to enhance workflow and creative outputs for recording, editing in music production, film scoring and television post production
- Step-by-step tutorial packed with illustrations and examples to create professional audio using ProTools HD
Pro Tools HD is a digital audio workstation platform for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X operating systems. It is the leading audio software when it comes to professional audio work. Working effectively with audio and producing professional music with Pro Tools HD is not an easy task
Beginning with what the software is about, we will take you all the way through to the steps required to efficiently record your audio. You will discover how to improve the workflow of Pro Tools software and receive innovative tips to enable flawless editing in music production, film scoring, film, and television post-production.
Packed with concise and clear instructions on using An easy-to-follow guide for using Pro Tools HD: Advanced Techniques and Workflows, this book starts with different possible hardware and software combinations to help you understand the strengths and limitations of each, before taking you through powerful editing and advanced mixing techniques
When it comes to choosing a ProTools HD system there are different technologies available and therefore, many ways to use the system optimally so, you will learn about some digital audio concepts for better software optimisation. You will then learn editing using Beat detective, as well as covering excellent workflow and routing concepts to take full advantage of ProTools mixing capabilities, integrating both hardware analogue units with your favorite plugins. Finally, you will see how you can export your project safer, faster and better.
This guide shows you the framework to enable you to take your usage of ProTools to the next level by explaining and discussing new and advanced features to achieve industry standard techniques.
What you will learn from this book
- Choose and optimize a ProTools HD system
- Implement and configure MIDI devices to improve your workflow
- Learn editing techniques for drums and vocals to enhance and be more creative with recorded performances
- Understand workflow and routing concepts to take full advantage of ProTools mixing capabilities
- Experience import options as well as other ways to improve workflow across different sessions
- Map plugins with a midi controller
- Use external analogue hardware
An easy-to-follow guide for using An easy-to-follow guide for using Pro Tools HD: Advanced Techniques and Workflows effectively
Who this book is written for
This book is ideal for anyone who already uses ProTools and wants to learn more, or is new to Pro Tools HD and wants to use it effectively in their own audio workstations.