- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2013-12-05
- 售價: $900
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $855
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 46
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1849698805
- ISBN-13: 9781849698801
Accelerate your code development dramatically with this practical guide
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results.
- Use your favourite tools without spending much time on compilation and deployment
- Enable JRebel on Tomcat and Glassfish
- Utilize JRebel to greatly improve your Java SE and Java EE projects
- Accelerate your developments on major IDEs and servers
JRebel is a JVM plugin that lets Java developers update code instantly and see their changes reflected in their application under development without restarting the application server. JRebel is a plugin for anything that is in Java and is also IDE neutral. If you want to update your code instantly without compiling and deploying the code repeatedly, this book is for you.
This book will focus on the most important development steps and will also help you save time which is otherwise spent on compilation and deployment of code. You will learn how to use JRebel with the most popular IDEs and Java servers and how to accelerate the development of your current and future Java SE and Java EE projects.
This book shows you how to install JRebel, configure your favourite IDE and Java server for JRebel, and start using it on your projects.
With this book, you will learn how to get a free license for JRebel and how to integrate JRebel with most Java servers and development environments. To finish, you will see how to work with desktop and web projects and how to utilize JRebel to dramatically accelerate their development.
What you will learn from this book
- Register and activate your free JRebel license
- Get familiar with ClassLoader and Smart Build
- Understand common JRebel use cases
- Enable JRebel on Tomcat and Glassfish standalone servers
- Configure Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, and NetBeans to use JRebel
- Accelerate the development of your Java desktop application project based on Ant and Maven
- Expedite the development on your Java web application project connected to a local Glassfish server or remote Tomcat server
- Keep your production environment up-to-date using LiveRebel
Filled with practical, step-by-step instructions and clear explanations for the most important and useful tasks. This book is an easy-to-follow guide full of hands-on examples of real-world Java development tasks. Each topic is explained and placed in context, and for the more inquisitive readers, there are more-in-depth details of the concepts used.
Who this book is written for
If you have experience in Java desktop or web application development based on Servlets and you want to update your code instantly without recompiling and redeploying the code, this book is for you.