Hedwyg van Groenendaal
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2014-04-28
- 售價: $1,430
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,359
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 298
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1849699771
- ISBN-13: 9781849699778
Create amazing Prezi presentations through 10 exciting Prezi projects with this book and ebookOverview
- Amaze your audience and keep them engaged during your presentations with Prezi
- Create interactive presentations from scratch by adding images, animations, and more
- Learn Prezi through ten exciting projects in this step-by-step tutorial
Prezi is a new and marvelous approach to the visualization of information, with over 30 million users across the globe. It's used all over the world for business presentations, pitches, and TED talks. Prezi is different; it is based on mind mapping, and uses an infinite canvas.
This book will walk you through 10 different and exciting projects to help you get the most out of Prezi. This step-by-step tutorial focuses on specific topics that differ in complexity and technologies used. This book covers the way professionals build their prezis, as well as the way they think during the presentation process. You'll learn a lot of practical details and tips for other tools as well.
What you will learn from this book
- Build amazing corporate presentations using the unique seven-step method
- Learn how to present boring stuff in a better way using infographics
- Recognize how to create astonishing animations for your prezis
- Learn how to use Prezi's API for interactivity with Prezi
- Present yourself with Prezi and create a prezume;
- Get familiar with tips and tricks to create an award-winning prezi
This book takes a hands-on, tutorial-style approach that walks you through ten individual projects, each focusing on producing a specific Prezi.
Who this book is written for
If you have some basic experience of Prezi and want to gain advanced knowledge by building different kinds of Prezi projects, then this book is for you.