C++ for VB Programmers
貴賓價: $3,506Engineering and Scientific Computations Using MATLAB
貴賓價: $1,637UML Distilled: A Brief Guide to the Standard Object Modeling Language, 3/e
貴賓價: $1,520Mining the Web: Discovering Knowledge for Hypertext Data
- Morrison teaches VB programmers how to use C++ while addressing their Visual Basic knowledge--making the transition as easy as possible.
- The only book by a VB programmer for VB programmers specifically written for those trying to learn C++.
- Learn to create DLLs and COM components that can be used from Visual Basic.
- A copy of the Introductory Edition of Visual C++ is included with this book!
Visual Basic can be used to quickly create Windows applications and it is a relatively easy language to learn. However, there are limits to what Visual Basic alone can do. C++ is used for very complex and advanced systems programming, but it, unlike VB, is very difficult to learn. Together this creates a dilemma for many programmers who are forced to develop in only one language or the other. C++ for VB Programmers gives Visual Basic programmers what they need to know in order to combine these two powerful tools to create truly world-class applications.
- Chapter 1: Why C++? (And Why with Visual Basic)
- Chapter 2: Where Do We Start?
- Chapter 3: How Do You Do That Voodoo That You Do?
- Chapter 4: C++ 101
- Chapter 5: It's Not Polite to Point
- Chapter 6: Classes
- Chapter 7: Templates
- Chapter 8: Putting It All Together
- Chapter 9: What's the DLL, Man?
- Chapter 10: Your First Real DLL
- Chapter 11: An ATL Primer
- Chapter 12: The COM Project
- Chapter 13: Advanced Topics
- Appendix A: A Thread to Visual Basic
- Appendix B: Visual Basic Strings: The BSTR Data Type
- Appendix C: Article 3. Strings the OLD Way