Foundation Director 8.5
Jose Rodriguez, Jos Rodriguez, Dean Utian, Charles Wainman, Luke Wigley, Sam Humphries
- 出版商: friendsofED
- 出版日期: 2001-05-31
- 售價: $1,369
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,301
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 436
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1903450381
- ISBN-13: 9781903450383
The latest release of Macromedia's Director 8.5 incorporates
the tools for digital multimedia authoring, for CD or for Shockwave on the web,
that have featured in previous versions of the software as well as strong
control over 3D environments, a capability that was never available before with
this sophisticated multimedia technology.
Along with a far-reaching scripting ability with its language of choice, Lingo, Director attracts its extensive following because of its powerful manipulation of a range of digital media from graphics, text and animation to sound and video. The incorporation of 3D capabilities is now securing Director 8.5's position as the industry standard in multimedia authoring.
Who is this Book for?
- Web designers who want to learn Director for the first time.
- Designers familiar with older versions of Director who want to update.
- 3D professionals, digital artists, animators and architects who want to know how they can utilise the Director environment.What does this book cover?
This book is designed to give those of you moving into the
Director world, a thorough grounding in all aspects of the software, starting
with getting to know the basic environment, and the tools within it, creating
animation, working with sound and video, learning how to use Lingo to control
your animations with script, as well as much more along the way. The book will
finish by dipping your toes in the 3D underworld to see what delights it has in
store, and the sheer potential that Director 8.5 can offer.
The book will develop your general multi-media skills by maintaining an awareness of best practice as well as fully immerse you in the world of Director, taking you from being a rookie to fully competent and well-versed user of the software.
This book provides:
- A thorough introduction to the Director Environment and its essential tools
- Step by step practical tutorials to develop your animation skills
- Introduction to Lingo for designers, not programmers
- Best practices for developing Director web presentations for Shockwave, CD, and DVD
- An introduction to the world of Director3D Summary of
Summary of Chapters
1. Introducing Director
2. Introducing Animation
3. Creating Animation
4. Starting Scripting
5. Movie Matters
7. More Scripting
8. Controlling media with Lingo
10. Distributing your movies
11. Testing and Debugging
12. Beginning 3D
13. Further Lingo
14. Exploring 3D Worlds