Logic Pro X - What's New in 10.4: A different type of manual - the visual approach
- 出版商: W. W. Norton
- 出版日期: 2018-02-01
- 售價: $1,752
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,664
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 230
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1984932004
- ISBN-13: 9781984932006
This book is also available as a pdf download for $9 from the author's website DingDingMusic.com/Manuals
! ! ! In-depth Explanation of all new Features and Changes ! ! !
"Logic Pro X - What's New in 10.4" provides the most comprehensive, most detailed, and most visually-oriented coverage of the Logic Pro X update 10.4. On 230 pages the author explains all the new features and changes with in-depth demonstrations, including information and instructions not found anywhere else.
What are Graphically Enhanced Manuals (GEM)?
They are a different type of manual with a visual approach that helps you UNDERSTAND a program, not just LEARN it. No need to read through 500 of pages of dry text explanations. Rich graphics and diagrams help you to get that "aha" effect and make it easy to comprehend difficult concepts. The Graphically Enhanced Manuals help you master a program much faster with a much deeper understanding of concepts, features and workflows in a very intuitive way that is easy to understand.
Readers love this unique way of learning applications no matter how easy or complicated the app might be. Here are some responses from satisfied customers:
- "I wish all the manuals on software were like yours!" - Giovanni C.
- "You have the gift of making difficult concepts understandable" - William B.
- "Your style is the most informative and clear I have ever seen" - Mark D.
- "Great stuff Edgar! I bought your other Logic GEM books and love em..." - freeform
- "Thank you so much for your fantastic guides; I've learned so much!" - Brandon B.
- "I love your manuals." - Eli.
- "Love your writing!" - Magnus N
- "Your book is awesome" - Geoff S.
- "I am really impressed by the quality and the user-friendliness of the book" - Giovanni
- "I cannot praise you enough, you are great at this" - Scot C.
- "Thanks for a fantastic series of books - just what the doctor ordered." - Peter W.
- "Many thanks for the effort you put into these books. A true gem". - Alan M