Natural Language Processing With Python: Natural Language Processing Using NLTK
Natural Language Processing With PythonThis book is a perfect beginner's guide to natural language processing. It is offering an easy to understand guide to implementing NLP techniques using Python. Natural language processing has been around for more than fifty years, but just recently with greater amounts of data present and better computational powers, it has gained a greater popularity.
Given the importance of data, there is no wonder why natural language processing is on the rise. If you are interested in learning more, this book will serve as your best companion on this journey introducing you to this challenging, yet extremely engaging world of automatic manipulation of our human language.
It covers all the basics you need to know before you dive deeper into NLP and solving more complex NLP tasks in Python.
Here Is a Preview of What You’ll Learn Here…
- The main challenges of natural language processing
- The history of natural language processing
- How natural langauge processing actually works
- The main natural language processing applications
- Text preprocessing and noise removal
- Feature engineering and syntactic parsing
- Part of speech tagging and named entity extraction
- Topic modeling and word embedding
- Text classification problems
- Working with text data using NLTK
- Text summarization and sentiment analysis
- And much, much more...