Trends and Applications in Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining: Pakdd 2019 Workshops, Bdm, Dlkt, Ldrc, Paisi, Wel, Macau, China, April 14-17, 2019, Re
U, Leong Hou, Lauw, Hady W.
This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-workshop proceedings of the workshops that were held in conjunction with the 23rd Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, PAKDD 2019, in Macau, China, in April 2019.
The 31 revised papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from a total of 52 submissions. They stem from the following workshops:
- PAISI 2019: 14th Pacific Asia Workshop on Intelligence and Security Informatics
- WeL 2019: PAKDD 2019 Workshop on Weakly Supervised Learning: Progress and Future
- LDRC 2019: PAKDD 2019 Workshop on Learning Data Representation for Clustering
- BDM 2019: 8th Workshop on Biologically-inspired Techniques for Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining
- DLKT 2019: 1st Pacific Asia Workshop on Deep Learning for Knowledge Transfer