Trends and Applications in Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining: Pakdd 2020 Workshops, Dsfn, Gii, Bdm, Ldrc and Lbd, Singapore, May 11-14, 2020, Revise
Lu, Wei, Zhu, Kenny Q.
This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-workshop proceedings of the workshops that were held in conjunction with the 24th Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, PAKDD 2020, in Singapore, Singapore, in May 2020.
The 17 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from a total of 50 submissions.
The five workshops were as follows:
- First International Workshop on Literature-Based Discovery (LBD 2020)
- - Workshop on Data Science for Fake News (DSFN 2020)
- - Learning Data Representation for Clustering (LDRC 2020)
- - Ninth Workshop on Biologically Inspired Techniques for Data Mining (BDM
- - 2020)
- - First Pacific Asia Workshop on Game Intelligence & Informatics (GII 2020)