Computer Vision in Control Systems-2: Innovations in Practice (Intelligent Systems Reference Library)
The research book is focused on the recent advances in computer vision methodologies and innovations in practice. The Contributions include:
· Human Action Recognition: Contour-Based and Silhouette-based Approaches.
· The Application of Machine Learning Techniques to Real Time Audience Analysis System.
· Panorama Construction from Multi-view Cameras in Outdoor Scenes.
· A New Real-Time Method of Contextual Image Description and Its Application in Robot Navigation and Intelligent Control.
· Perception of Audio Visual Information for Mobile Robot Motion Control Systems.
· Adaptive Surveillance Algorithms Based on the Situation Analysis.
· Enhanced, Synthetic and Combined Vision Technologies for Civil Aviation.
· Navigation of Autonomous Underwater Vehicles Using Acoustic and Visual Data Processing.
· Efficient Denoising Algorithms for Intelligent Recognition Systems.
· Image Segmentation Based on Two-dimensional Markov Chains.
The book is directed to the PhD students, professors, researchers and software developers working in the areas of digital video processing and computer vision technologies.