Software Technologies: Applications and Foundations: STAF 2017 Collocated Workshops, Marburg, Germany, July 17-21, 2017, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
This book contains the thoroughly refereed technical papers presented in six workshops collocated with the International Conference on Software Technologies: Applications and Foundations, STAF 2017, held in Marburg, Germany, in July 2017.
The 15 full and 22 short papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 37 submissions.
The events whose papers are included in this volume are:
- BigMDE 2017: 5th International Workshop on Scalable Model Driven Engineering
- GCM 2017: 8th International Workshop on Graph Computation Models
- GRAND 2017: 1st International Workshop on Grand Challenges in Modeling
- MORSE 2017: 4th International Workshop on Model-driven Robot Software Engineering
- OCL 2017: 17th International Workshop in OCL and Textual Modeling
- STAF Projects Showcase 2017: 3rd event dedicated to international and national project dissemination and cooperation