Semiconductor Physics : An Introduction , 7/e (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,764Quantum Transport : Atom to Transistor
貴賓價: $7,460Nanoelectronic Circuit Design (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $5,887Robust SRAM Designs and Analysis (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $5,887Nanometer Variation-Tolerant SRAM: Circuits and Statistical Design for Yield (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,470The Physics And Modeling of Mosfets (International Series on Advances in Solid State Electronics) (International Series on Advances in Solid State Electronics and Technology (Asset)) (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $8,042Quantum Mechanics (2 vol. set) (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,205Microelectronic Circuits: Analysis and Design, 2/e (IE-Paperback)
Semiconductor Physics - An Introduction is suitable for the senior undergraduate or new graduate student majoring in electrical engineering or physics. It will also be useful to solid-state scientists and device engineers involved in semiconductor design and technology. The text provides a lucid account of band structure, density of states, charge transport, energy transport and optical processes, and a detailed description of many devices. It includes sections on superlattices and quantum well structures, the effects of deep-level impurities on transport, the quantum Hall effect and the calculation of the influence of a magnetic field on the carrier distribution function. This 7th edition has been revised and corrected, and new sections have been added to some chapters, e.g. a section on the fractional quantum Hall effect.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
om the contents: Elementary
Properties of Semiconductors.
- Energy Band Structure.
- Semiconductor Statistics.
- Charge and Energy Transport in a Nondegenerate Electron Gas.
- Carrier Diffusion Processes.
- Scattering Processes in a Spherical One-Valley Model.
- Charge Transport and Scattering Processes in the Many-Valley Model.
- Carrier Transport in the Warped-Sphere Model.
- Quantum Effects in Transport Phenomena.
- Impact Ionization and Avalanche Breakdown.
- Optical Absorption and Reflection.
- Light Generation by Semiconductors.
- Properties of the Surface, Interfaces, and the Quantum Hall Effect.
- Miscellaneous Semiconductors.