Reliability: For Technology, Engineering, and Management(IE)
- 出版商: Addison Wesley
- 出版日期: 1997-07-16
- 售價: $920
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $902
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 392
- ISBN: 9861543163
- ISBN-13: 9789861543161
Appropriate for courses in Reliability, Reliability Engineering, and Reliability Engineering and Analysis.
Approaching reliability from the standpoint of applications rather than advanced probability theory and higher mathematics, this text separates the hows from the whys at a level that is relevant to those with only limited technical training as well as those seeking a more analytical framework. Its three-fold presentation (1) describes how reliability is defined and specified; (2) addresses methods of designing reliability; and (3) covers techniques for proving and improving the reliability of a system.
- This book is appropriate for engineering and engineering tech programs and features methods for solving reliability of complex systems without complex math.
- Provides tables that allow readers to solve the MTBF and availability of complex systems without complex math. Pg.___
- Includes examples and exercises throughout the book that offer suggested uses for non-manufacturing applications, such as healthcare and other service functions. Pg.___
- Relates the discipline of reliability to the concept of Total Quality. Pg.___
- Presents material in a manner that is accessible to those with minimal math skills, yet includes special-interest boxes throughout the text that cover all relevant mathematical and probabilistic background. Pg.___
- Appendix A and asterisked sections within the text comprise an optional supplement to the main text, aimed at readers with more math background. Pg. ___
|I. THE RELIABILITY OBJECTIVE. |
1. I Want What I Want When I Want It!
2. Defining Reliability.
3. Computing Reliability Parameters.
II. MEASURING AND EVALUATING RELIABILITY.
4. Reliability Predictions.
5. Evaluating Data for Failure Rate Estimation.
6. Graphical Evaluation for Reliability Prediction.
8. Reliability Modeling for System Predictions.
9. Reliability Modeling of Complex Systems.
10. System Availability and Dependability.
III. RELIABILITY ASSURANCE AND IMPROVEMENT.
11. Reliability and Restorability Demonstration Testing.
12. Reliability Growth Testing.
13. Risk Assessment.
Appendix A: Review of Probability and Statistics.
Appendix B: Probability Tables.
Appendix C: System MTBF and Availability Tables.